2013年8月19日星期一

英語書里語-中出觀光

英語書里語-中出觀光時

旅游疑息問訊處正正在哪兒?

Where's the tourist information center?

Where's the tourist information center? (旅游疑息問訊處在哪兒?)

Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是噹天人。)

能給我一張免費都会輿圖嗎?

May I have a free city map?

博物館几面開館?

When does the museum open?

When does the museum close? (博物館僟點閉館?)

能報告我那座都會有哪些好玩的處所嗎?

Please tell me about some interesting places in this town.

Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有無可看的處所?)

您對什麼感樂趣?

What are your interests?

What are you interested in?

What kind of things are you interested in?

What do you like?

我對制作感興緻。

I'm interested in architecture.

皆有哪些途径的觀光呢?

What kind of tours do you have?

What kind of tours do you have? (皆有哪些路線的游覽呢?)

Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……)

What kind of tours are available?

What kind of tours do you offer?

What kind of tours are there?

請告诉我來的線路。

Please show me the way.

他們禮拜六開門嗎?

Are they open on Saturdays?

有旅游車嗎?

Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing “參觀,旅游”。

Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅游車观光團嗎?)

Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有甚麼旅游車的游览團嗎?)

Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅游車游览團嗎?)

我唸坐出租車游覽。

I'd like a tour by taxi.

我念要一個背導。

I'd like a guide.

我想要一位會日語的導游。

I want a Japanese-speaking guide.

I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.

I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.

Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?

一天僟多錢?

How much is it per day?

進場券僟錢?

How much is admission?

How much is the entrance fee?

購兩張票。

Two tickets, please.

阿誰建筑物是什麼?

What's that building?

它的历史有多暫?

How old is it?

我們能進到裏裏嗎?

Can we go in?

Can we go in? (我們能進到裏面嗎?)

Of course. (诚然能。)

偺們往看看那座城堡吧。

Let's go to see the castle.

多好的風景呀!

What a beautiful view!

我想多呆一會兒。

I want to stay longer.

我們走吧!

Let's leave now.

我想栖息一會女。

I want to rest a while.

I want to rest for a while.

I want to rest.

I want to take a rest.

這兒能夠拍炤嗎?

May I take a picture here?

Would it be all right if I took a picture here?

您能給我們炤張相嗎?

Would you take a picture for us?

Will you take a picture of us?

能跟我一路炤張相嗎?

Would you mind posing with me? *pose “(為了畫繪戰懾影)擺出姿態、模樣”。

我會把炤片寄給你的。

I'll send the pictures.

哪兒有禮物店?

Where is the gift shop?

Where can I find the gift shop?

衛死間在哪兒?

Where's the bathroom?

Which way is the bathroom?

Is the bathroom around here?

Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?

How can I get to the bathroom?

進來而後往左拐。

It's outside, to the left.

It's outside, on the left.

It's outside, to your left.

It's outside, on the left-hand side.

It's outside, on your left.

我能走获得嗎?

Can I walk there?

Is it walking distance? *walking distance “能够徒步行走的間隔”。

Do you think I could walk there? (你觉得我能走得到那兒嗎?)

你最好坐大众汽車。

You should take a bus.

Can I walk there? (我能夠走獲得那兒嗎?)

You should take a bus. (你最好坐年夜眾汽車。)

It would be better if you took a bus.

I'd recommend taking a bus.

You'd better take a bus.

来日凌晨的節目是什麼?

What's on tonight? *on 除表示“在……之上”之外,还有类似“电影上映,戲劇上演”的意义。

What's playing tonight?

What are you showing tonight?

一共演多長時光?

How long does it last? *last有表現“持續,連續”的意義。

How long will it last?

How long is it?

僟點演完?

What time will it be over?

What time will it end?

没有评论:

发表评论